We at Kompiler.no believe that people in our community tends to act nice. We do however want to give you some pointers that might guide you to create an even better community experience for yourself and others.
- Be respectful towards other members. Harassment and bullying is not ok. Cheerful banter can lighten the mood, but only when all parties are in on the jokes.
- Strike up a conversation with someone you don't know. They might become a good friend.
- Greet the new person and initiate a conversation. It can be difficult to join a new group of people.
- Try including everyone in conversations. Feeling left out of conversations might dissuade people from becoming active members of the community.
- Don't be afraid to take part in conversations. Staying quiet won't help members of the community getting to know you.
- Do cool stuff! Host or participate at events, create and share code, and help someone out.
The Kompiler team.